We Are Recruiting Young Directors!
We are recruiting young people aged between 16 and 24 years with lived experience, knowledge or understanding of disability, to join our Board of Directors.
What we are looking for
This year we are launching a young person membership category. We seek a young perspective on our board to help support with engagement and communications with a younger membership. You will require enthusiasm and commitment for the work of Disability Equality Scotland and will be a team player with a willingness and appetite to get involved with new activities.
Benefits of becoming a director
- Build confidence
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Enhance your CV
- Increase your knowledge of the charity sector
- Help shape our organisation’s work
- Have a positive impact on the lives of disabled people
Interested and want to apply?
Download the application pack documents. Please contact us if you required an alternative format.
- Young Director Role Description (Word)
- Young Director Role Description Easy Read (Word)
- Board Appointment Application Form (Word)
- Board Appointment Cover Letter (Word)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form (Word)
- Applicant Disclosure Form (Word)
For more information contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling: 0141 370 0968
The closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 25 September 2020.