Join the Disability Equality Scotland Board!
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our Board of Directors!
This will involve working closely with other Board members to provide governance and contribute to the overall strategy of the organisation, ensuring that it meets its objectives and primary aims as a charitable organisation.
In this position you will also be required to:
- Ensure effectiveness of, and accountability for Disability Equality Scotland’s operations, aligned with our primary aims and criteria set by our funders.
- Communicate effectively with Board members, the Chief Executive Officer and staff, as well as other stakeholders, including Access Panels and their members.
- Championing the primary aims of the organisation and ensuring that our work is always focused on those it works to serve.
- Buy cheap prozac
- Buy rocaltrol online usa
- Cipro online
- Can you buy lanoxin online
- Rocaltrol 0.25 mg price
- Cost of livalo at walmart
- Lotensin prices walmart
- Buspar pill price
- Celebrex price comparison
- Spiriva best buy
The closing date for receipt of applications is 6 January 2023 – info to be sent to our new email@example.com, with interviews being held week beginning 30 January 2023.
For further details, including how to apply, visit Goodmoves or call our office on 0141 370 0968