We are excited to launch our young membership category for young people aged 12-18!
Have your say
This community is a space for you to share and discuss issues that matter to you.
- Support for young carers
- Accessibility of buildings and public transport
- Communication barriers
- Raising awareness of school bullying
- Transitions to further education and employment
Through starting discussions relating to the experiences of young disabled people in Scotland, we hope to provide a space for you to learn about the positive change that we’re working towards.
What will you get?
- A membership welcome pack with lots of information on what we do
- A monthly newsletter with the latest disability information, surveys, events and much more!
- Take part in our weekly poll to help improve access and inclusion for disabled people across Scotland
What difference can you make?
Disability Equality Scotland is constantly listening to the views and experiences of disabled people to improve the way we do things.
We need your voice as a young person to help us do that, so please join our young membership!
Interested and want to join?
Complete our online application form:
Other Ways to Sign Up
Once you have completed the application form, return it by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or post to: