This page will provide you with information and signposting to useful websites.



Where can I find information and advice on tax help for older people.  Go to Tax Help for Older People 
Where can I purchase a radar key? You can buy a key from Disability Rights UK. To buy a key visit their online website shop telephone their general enquiries and orders line 020 7250 3222 or email them
I have an issue with adaptations in my property, who should I contact? There are many organisations who can provide support, advice and information for people who need an adapted or accessible home.  Here are just a few:

I want to leave a review on a place I have visited, how can I do this?  Visit Euans Guide
I have a community accessibility issue, who should I contact?  Contact your local Access Panel
Where can I find an airport guide that provides information about disabled access?  Visit Edinburgh Airport Guide website –
What is the definition of disability within the Equality Act? You’re disabled under the Equality Act 2010 if you have a physical or mental impairment that has a ‘substantial’ and ‘long-term’ negative effect on your ability to do normal daily activities.

Where can I find information about concessionary travel in Scotland for disabled people? Go to Transport Scotland for more information
Where can I find a qualified and trusted counsellor in Scotland? If you’re looking for confidential support then search for your local counsellor on Counselling Directory