Please contact us in any of the following ways:
0141 370 0968
BSL users can contact us using contactSCOTLAND-BSL, the online British Sign Language interpreting service.
Find out more on the contactSCOTLAND website.
Disability Equality Scotland
The Pentagon Centre
36 Washington Street
Who else can help?
Please be aware that unfortunately we do not take on individual cases or offer legal advice. If you need practical help and advice on dealing with ongoing issues there a number of organisations that can provide support:
- Your local Access Panel www.accesspanelnetwork.org.uk/directory-panels
- Disability Information Scotland www.disabilityscot.org.uk or call 0300 323 9961
- Your local Equality Officer in your local authority www.cosla.gov.uk/councils
- Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS) www.equalityadvisoryservice.com or call 0808 800 0082
- Your local Citizens Advice Bureau www.cas.org.uk/bureaux